Exfoliate, plump and protect with fresh citrus and nourishing shea butter. Erase the appearance of winter dryness and treat your lips to a naturally effective three-step treatment. Gentle fruit enzymes refine the lip area, followed by an extra rich masque that deeply hydrates. Finish with a delicious minty non-petroleum based take-home balm that stimulates lip-plumping collagen.
FOR USE WITH:
All skin types
Step 1: Citrus Enzyme Lip Exfoliator
Effective citrus and pineapple enzymes refine the lip area removing the appearance of dryness and the look of fine lip lines. Potent fruit pulp infuses bioflavonoids and vitamins to parched lips leaving them smooth and ready for the next step.
· Orange Peel: vitamin C, antioxidant and polyphenols-rich
· Lemon Peel: contains fruit flavonoids, antioxidants and phytonutrients
· Ground Walnut: vitamin E; gentle exfoliation
· Pineapple Enzyme: bromelin (plant) enzyme dissolves proteins
Step 2: Lip Comfort and Plumping Masque
Deeply hydrating with rich shea butter and avocado oil, this whipped dream melts into lips and lip contour areas to impart incredible softness while natural peptides stimulate collagen production and fullness.
· Shea Butter: calming and moisturising
· Avocado Oil: moisturising
· Hawthorne Berry: provides antioxidants and vitamin C
Step 3: Citrus Lip Balm
A petroleum-free citrus treat for the lips with shea butter and sunflower seed oil to give lips maximum hydration and a sexy sheen. With continued use, over a four-week period, the natural peptides give a collagen boosting plumping action that fills in the appearance of fine lines and makes lips look voluptuous and youthful.
· Sunflower Seed Oil: rich in vitamins A, D and E
· Shea Butter: calming and moisturizing
· Lemon Balm: antioxidant, rich in Vitamin C, toning and calming