Eminence & Organic Skincare in 2016Celebrating 2016 milestones & accolades
Throughout 2016, Eminence Organic Skin Care had much to celebrate. The natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care company reached many milestones and reflected on countless accomplishments that have raised the bar for the professional skincare industry. Celebratory highlights from the past year include:
- Being the first professional skin care company in the world to become a Certified B Corporation
- Providing over 34,000 organic meals to sick children to aid in their healing and long-lasting health, obtaining 501(c)(3) non-profit status, and launching a dedicated website for the Éminence Kids Foundation;
- 7 million trees planted through their Forests for the Future program, in which the brand plants a tree for every retail product sold in developing countries around the world.
To end 2016 on an even higher note, Eminence is humbled to receive several rewarding titles as voted by spa industry professionals, published in the leading trade publication, American Spa.
Eminence Organic Skin Care received the 2016 Professional’s Choice Awards, being voted as ‘Favorite Skin Care Line’ for an unprecedented eight years in a row. The brand’s American Spa wins also include, ‘Favorite Company for Product Education’ for eight years in a row and ‘Favorite All-Natural Line’ for seven years in a row. This year, nearly 8,000 decision-makers from day, destination, medical, and resort spas around the world cast their vote via survey. In addition to the wins taken home, Eminence was recognized as a finalist for ‘Favorite Body Care Line’, ‘Favorite Sun Care Line’ and ‘Most Influential Spa Leader’ for company President, Boldijarre Koronczay. Eminence Organic Skin Care is the first company in the spa industry to ever win these consecutive years of awards.
This milestone achievement adds to the growing list of accolades the brand has received in 2016, which include:
- New You Beauty Awards
- Spirituality & Health The Beauty 100
- Yoga Journal Best of 2016
- Dermascope Aestheticians’ Choice Awards
- NewBeauty Beauty Choice Awards
- Les Nouvelles Esthetiques & Spa Best of 2016
- OK! Magazine Beauty Awards
- Nature & Health Natural Beauty Awards
- Healing Lifestyles Beauty Awards
- Elite Magazine Green Beauty Awards
Award-winning products span the collection, including the new Hibiscus Ultra Lift Eye Cream, Facial Recovery Oil, Calm Skin Chamomile Exfoliating Peel, Coconut Firming Body Lotion, Balancing Masque Duo, Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser, Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum, Bright Skin Licorice Root Exfoliating Peel, and Firm Skin Acai Exfoliating Peel.
Eminence also had an outstanding presence at the 2016 International Spa Association (ISPA) Conference and Expo. The company was the first in the spa industry worldwide to win two prestigious awards in two consecutive years from the International Spa Association. Eminence accepted the ‘Innovate Award for Philanthropic Initiatives for being the first skin care company in the world to plant over 5 million trees globally through their Forests for the Future program. In addition, a record-breaking 220+ attendees lined up for over 45 minutes to see company President Boldijarre Koronczay’s professional development speech, “Three Ways to Use Happiness to Grow Your Business.” Boldijarre entertained and engaged the crowd as he shared with them three tips for using happiness to grow their business: define a vision, infuse humor in unexpected ways, and have a philanthropic mission.
Eminence Organic Skin Care would like to thank their partners – spa, charity, and retail – and their dedicated fans, for being a part of the company’s best year yet.